Webinar marketing is such an important B2B business strategy with many consumer brands rely on it for B2C marketing efforts belong to them. COVID-19 has forced many businesses to shift sales meetings along with personal events into a virtual setting.
Webinars, furthermore, allow you to make a more personal connection with your addressees, investigate the topic deeply particularly that concern them as well as building your brand as a place for those who need significant info.
We don’t talk about what’s so great about webinars these days. Instead, we will try out some of the finest marketing platforms of webinar marketing available at the moment to get your personal strategy of webinar up and running.
We are going to try out some features, advantages, and disadvantages of each platform, along with a concise explanation of the purposes of each platform. Everything you need to pick the best webinar platforms 2021 to your requirements.
Best Webinar Software Platforms 2021
Are you looking for a great webinar platform? Demio is the right answer as it is one of the best platforms for webinars these days. It offers a powerful yet modern platform, while others are slightly outdated and cannot continue in a better way.
Contrasting with other webinar platforms, which offer live or automated webinars, Demio proffers both, along with live webinar recordings and hybrid mixes of pre-recorded options. An automated webinar is typically used at Venture Harbour for many of our projects. In the column below, you can see that we can double up the attendees’ percentage joining on our webinar from 39% to 80% by changing it into a hybrid and automated webinar from the live one.
Right through the webinar, Demio enables you to hold interactive polls, activate call-to-action buttons for launching offers, distribute live document leaflets, and hold a question and answers session, and more.
Interesting features of Demio:
- “Stay registered” series: Enable people to easily signup on one occasion for a continuing webinars series.
- Private Chat: Users are free to use the option of sending private messages to the event coordinators or even public messaging noticeable to every person.
- Branded registration page: to keep stuff reliable with your own brand.
- Like Live Replays: to build an email list by utilizing Automate replays.
- Analytics: webinar performance insights
Who is Demio right for?
Demio is the best tool for marketers who desire a complete tool with automated replays by putting more importance on live events.
In conclusion, for education and non-profits companies that have been required to run their company online because of coronavirus, Demio offers a 50% price cut for them.
WebinarNinja is such a great webinar platform with all little details nailed just like you wish for. This platform is widely used by John-Lee Dumas, Bare Metrics, and also AppSumo.
A major integrated CRM system, a built-in email notification along with to-timed offers, WebinarNinja is specially created to help you switch audiences into clients. This is a well-designed platform while many software platforms of other webinars typically stint on their landing pages, it offers a gorgeous variety to opt for.
- Paid events: run the webinars for free or paying virtual summits.
- Ad Tracking: Facebook Ad Tracking pixel is inserted
- Hybrid& automated webinars: Manage fully-automated replays on-schedule, or amalgamate pre-recorded and live elements.
- Integration: over 1,000 apps are integrated via Zappier
- Multiple presenters: contain one or even numerous presenters
- Analytics: live webinar performance is reported and then analyzed
Who is WebinarNinja right for?
Honestly, WebinarNinja is such a perfect option for businesses and marketers try to find a reliable and modern webinar platform.
In case you run a small webinar with less than 100 audiences, WebinarNinja is coming with competitive pricing. However, if you run a virtual summit or having larger attendees up to 500 users, Demio is way better.
Besides, if the webinar you run is larger than that, or need tremendously low-latency, the next choice could be a better choice.
JetWebinar is a new alternative for hosting virtual webinars and conferences. It handles the scale perfectly for events with more than 10,000 audiences. What an impressive platform!
Previously, hosting a webinar or conference with 100 audiences would potentially have a 10-second stoppage. And JetWebinar is superior to traditional webinar platforms that always depend on dated technology.
To be honest, JetWebinar might not be the best webinar platform while it has some major features such as landing pages, demand replays, and like automated webinars, it is not as good as Demio, though.
- Automate webinar: plan webinar to replay at set times all the way through the day.
- Just-In-Time Webinars: let the users know when the webinar is to set up, hearten them to sign on the spot.
- Block nighttime viewing: discontinue playing the webinar through the night time to keep the live webinars’ illusion realistic.
- Interactive live chat: chat with your live audiences in real-time
- Time zone auto-detection: set up the webinar plays automatically to different time zone therefore you will need to plan stuff on one occasion.
- Free of charge training: creating webinars with thorough resources.
- Free training: In-depth resources on creating webinars
- Analytics: insight on your webinar strategy’s performance
Who is JetWebinar right for?
Where latency becomes the main contemplation of your webinar, JetWebinar is ideal for large-scale events. If you have already utilized other popular services, it is clear to you how awful tardy connections can be particularly as soon as the numbers of attendees increase. It becomes the major problem that JetWebinar has already overcome.
Nonetheless, it is essential to think that this is not the most efficient platform, nor it is the most modern with sales and marketing tools. If you wish for that, Demio could be the best bet.
GoToWebinar is a well-known option to Demio that enables you to stream live webinars and then send the recordings to audiences when it is completed. It’s such a solid platform with fewer platform features when compared to Webinar Ninja or Demio and you will never get any scheduling or automation features from them. The restriction package is becoming the most frustrating thing about GoToWebinar as well. For example, during the starter plan, the participants of your webinar will be limited to 100 attendees and the price will increase drastically in case you desire to raise the limits.
- Live webinars: host a live webinar and then share the recordings with the participants afterward.
- Custom landing page forms: to persuade people to sign up for a webinar you are hosting.
- email notifications: to remind people about the events of your webinars
- Email notifications: To remind potential participants about your webinars’ events.
- Engage: during the webinar, you can utilize live chats, polls, and also send files to the webinar participants.
- Analytics: the performance of your webinars is reported and then analyzed.
In short, GoToWebinar is an easy platform to use and the tools available for webinar marketing is somewhat solid. Unfortunately, for sales and marketing purposes it is not as great as WebinarNinja and Demio.
Who is GoToWebinar for?
GoToWebinar is ideal for a corporate that just requires live webinar hosting.
WebEx is such a great platform for webinars as it combines a broader range of features for hosting virtual meetings, training sessions, team collaboration, interactive presentations, and also events. Even though the pricing of WebEx is quite similar to other webinar platforms, WebEx is totally different. Therefore, the features of this platform are worth it when compared to Demio and GoToWebinar.
- Video conferencing and webinars: allow you to host a broader range of training sessions, meetings, and live events.
- Brainstorming and chat tools: to engage collaboration, an interactive whiteboard is available with other tools.
- file sharing: sharing apps and files with better
- call back: automated calls to invite people to go to the webinar you are hosting
WebEx is a dedicated webinar marketing tool that caters to live events and also webinars. This is a great webinar tool but cannot be considered the best webinar marketing tool.
What you don’t get with WebEx is a dedicated webinar marketing tool. This is primarily a video conferencing suite that also caters to webinars and other live events. It’s far more than a webinar tool but perhaps not the finest webinar marketing tool.
Who is WebEx right for?
WebEx is an ideal tool for business that requires a powerful system of video communication with no marketing features within.
GetResponse is a good email marketing platform that comes with moderate features of webinars on most of its schedules. Therefore, if you are searching for a platform that offers webinar marketing, email marketing along basic automation, this would be a great option for you.
Get Response webinar features:
- Quick scheduling: schedule your webinar by selecting dates and times quickly as well as creating custom URL for the webinars quickly.
- YouTube integration: encourage your attendees with quick YouTube integration.
- Recordings: you can record the webinars, download it, and then share it with others.
- Engagement: connect audiences with live chat, video, interactive whiteboard, and dynamic presentation.
- Security: the platform is totally secure with URLs and SSL-encrypted allow you to choose whether or not the webinar is password-protected or open to the public.
- Analytics: the webinar is reported and then analyzed on the webinar audience rates and other related metrics.
Several impressive features are offered by Get Response predominantly for a webinar platform with major features is marketing and email automation tool. Hence, it is such a good option if you are searching for a marketing automation tool with some moderate webinar features.
Who GetResponse for?
This webinar platform is suitable for those who want webinar features, marketing automation, and email from a single platform without demanding industry-leading tools.
ClickMeeting is a webinar tool that offers all the exciting features you can expect. However, the relay feature is the major lacking of this platform. Luckily, you can record the webinars and then download them to share it with your friends.
- Subaccounts: consign the duties of webinars to different persons in your lineup.
- Customization: “waiting rooms, branded webinars and invitations can be customized by request.
- Recordings: you can record the webinars, download it, and then share it with your friends.
- Engagement: engage audiences with live chat, videos, interactive whiteboard, and also lively presentation.
- Analytic: the webinar is reported and then analyzed based on the attendance rate along with other related metrics.
ClickMeeting gives you a great experience of a webinar tool to manage your money as well as proffering some distinctive features you can’t find elsewhere. Overall, it’s depending on you how useful this tool when using this platform.
Who is ClickMeeting for?
ClickMeeting is suitable for those who are wholehearted with webinar marketing. So, give it a try!
Livestream is not a webinar platform but somewhat a system that is specially designed to make a live streaming video with a studio-like background. The utilizing of high-end lighting, professional audio equipment, and multiple cameras include the corporate webinars also. Therefore, it does not come with marketing features as well. Instead, it offers a platform for high-quality live streaming production along with how to properly utilize it.
- High-end production: a professional production suite livestream for production exports and film crews.
- Sophisticated editing: the advanced editing includes a green screen, pictures-within-pictures, graphic overlays, and auto fades.
- Social media integration: you can easily reach the audiences across Twitter, Twitch, YouTube, and also Facebook Live.
- Engage viewers: you can engage the viewers with a decent chat feed.
- Analytics: on the Livestream production you can look into relevant key metrics and insights.
Again, this is not a webinar platform nor a webinar marketing tool so you won’t find any webinar marketing features you have searched for. However, you will find average live event production software you have never found before.
Who is Livestream for?
LiveStream is a perfect tool for those who produce live video content for streaming across popular online platforms where webinars are optionally integrated.
#9: Webinars OnAir
WebinarsOnAir is on the top list over a tool that offers all necessary features for your webinars. Lots of main features are backed up as well as bragging out some unique features.
Webinars OnAir features:
- Tracking pixels: now you can set-up remarketing via Adwords
- Automated webinars: it enables you to easily replay the webinar footage.
- Monetization options: prompt audiences to convert with popup products
- Engagement: chat, surveys, and polls are used to connect with the viewers.
In general, WebinarsOnAir proffers more remarkable features when compared to the tools listed above. However, it’s still trying to manage a few essential marketing features with an unprofessional grade platform.
Who is Webinars OnAir for?
This platform is suitable for people that need webinar marketing but have a limited budget.
Zoom is quite popular these days as it offers a broader number of webinar participants. The general purpose of this platform is as a video conferencing platform that can be used for a dedicated webinar solution, collaboration, and also business meetings. You can’t find webinar automation in this platform but you will get a reliable system for an inexpensive webinar hosting. An inexpensive pricing means that there are no marketing features you can discover in Zoom.
- Interactive: you can host an interactive webinar or video conferencing with 100 participants along with larger panels of webinar speakers.
- Integration: you can broadcast the webinar you’re hosting to YouTube and Facebook Live.
- Controls: mute and unmute speakers are used to fully control the webinar participants.
- Interactive: live chat, Q&A, and polls are available to engage audiences.
- Closed captioning: text captions are available which is very useful for hard-of-hearing viewers or people with mute devices.
Zoom is a great video conferencing platform with interesting features to engage your viewers. Furthermore, it also provides good live broadcasts, particularly if the speakers are waiting for their turn to talk.
Who is Zoom for?
Zoom is perfect for people that need a comprehensive video conferencing tool that also incorporates live webinar broadcasting.
As several good webinar platforms are listed above, there are lots of options you can choose from. WebinarNinja and Demio should be on the top list as you may search for a marketing platform distinctively. Few webinar platforms can go with those two in-terms of hybrid/automated webinars and marketing features.
The appropriate webinar platform is actually depending on your detailed needs. Nonetheless, we cannot recommend seeing the options we have explained above.